as the picture shows
Customers have goods sent by vessel or by air (express company) most, there are 3 points would be considered when choosing way of shipping:
1 price of shipping, obviously money is the first point we would consider, vessel is much cheaper than air.
2 urgency, it would be much faster by air than by vessel
3 weight or volume of goods, when weight or volume is small, air may not certainly be cheaper than vessel
1. Can I get sample/samples made?
Yes, sure you can
2. How much will it cost to get sample?
a. Free:sample could be provided for reference,stock ones or what we have
b. Charges: customised items, including fabric sourcing cost + labour cost + shipping cost + accessory/printing cost
3. How long will it takes to have sample sent over?
Generally it will take 3-5days to finish the sample, some complex samples may take
a little longer.
4. Can I have the clothing with my own logo/label/tags?
Yes, of course you can, and please provide digital file and size of your logo/label/tag.
5. Can you have my own printing/embroidery?
Of course you can, this is a portion of our service.
6. How to start a sample / mass production order?
We have to discuss every details before go ahead,material,fabric weight,fabric,technics,